Wednesday, August 29, 2012

BadWill Market: Gidget's First Pop Up

When I'm not focusing my energy into Gidget I produce an indie marketplace called BadWill Market. So far the event has been a great success. It was my third market and I couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. I like to draw the line and keep projects separate, but I thought it would be foolish to not have Gidget at this event! Below are some photos. 

I did minimal promotion for Gidget prior to the event, but I just had to put the logo on the loop video that was being played throughout the event! Check it out.
I didn't decide until 2 days before the event to have a booth at BadWill. So I made some quick tags at Kinkos. They are not my favorite, but they did the job.

Jene from Wear The Canvas was my neighbor at the market! She purchased two dresses from my booth and looks amazing in them!

A satisfactory photo of my clothing rack. I didn't really work on the presentation of my booth because I was busy running around and making sure everything else was running smoothly, but it will have to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment